Book Week!

Book Week

In week two, 25th of August was the Book Week parade and I went as David Warner from the KABOOM KID!I wore gloves and knee pads a white shirt and white pants  The two people who got interviewed were James and Isabel.

Tom my friend went as Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy kid and my other friend went as Ripley from Pixel Raiders and in that book there are two characters Mei and Ripley (Rip for short) and in that book you go in different dimensions and in Tom’s book there are two character Greg and Rowley.

The class that went first was the other 3\4 class we were about 5th and my brother dressed up as Luke Skywalker from starwars and he was holding a lightsaber and had a Yoda backpack. My brothers friend went as Andy Griffiths and he was from the 78 story tree house and he wore a bowtie and a black suit  and Tom’s brother went as Andy Griffiths but from the 65 AND he had a snake arond his neck and it was yellow with red spots and black strips and he was wearing a black top and black pants and black shoes.

The End